ORGANIC LUPINE FLOUR
Organic lupine flour is a product obtained in the process of micronization seeds of organic lupine. This plant is characterized by a high content of protein and fiber.
Additional advantages of lupine:
- affects the regulation of cholesterol and blood pressure,
- has an extremely low glycemic index GI15 and reduces the level of glucose in the blood,
- does not contain gluten and is not subjected to genetic modification,
- is one of the best sources of arginine - an amino acid that has a good effect on the performance of blood vessels,
- is a good source of folic acid.