- Based on Article 13 of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general data protection regulation) we would like to inform you that your personal data may be processed.
- The administrator of personal data is the company AG Feeding Sp. z o.o. based in Sierakowice.
- In all cases concerning infringement or execution of your data protection rights you can contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the correspondence address: T.Wendy 15, 81-341 Gdynia.
- Personal data is processed by the personal data administrator, in order to establish contacts necessary for the performance of the contract, delivery of goods / services or for the purpose of submitting offers and taking action before the conclusion of the contract (article 6 point 1 letter b GDPR).
- Data controller processes only those categories that are required for the purposes stated in point 3. Data controller does not use automated decision-making, including profiling.
- Your personal data may be shared with subcontractors – these are entities that provide services necessary for the performance of a contract.
- The data will be processed until the purpose for which it was collected or the opposition to the processing of the data of the data subject ceases, whichever comes first.
- Any person whose personal data is processed has a right to:
a) access to its personal data and obtaining a copy of that data;
b) change (correct) its personal data;
c) to erase data, „to be forgotten”;
d) right to prevent use of your personal details;
e) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- The website automatically downloads information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are short information that the site saves on the user's disk in the form of text files. They are intended for using the websites of the website.
- The operator of the AG Feeding Sp. z o.o., is an entity that places cookies on the user's end device and has access to them.
- Cookies are used to:
a) adaptation of website content to individual needs and preferences of the user;
b) enabling the preparation of statistics on visits to websites or the ability to recommend to the user the content that is most appropriate for him.
- The website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" and "permanent". Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user's end device until they log out, leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). The "permanent" files are stored in the user's end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time resulting from their settings.
- Information on the settings of web browsers is available in its "help" menu or on the manufacturer's website.